Just catching up on some details. It turns out I didn’t really want to know that I write like a man and I also write Applequack, like a man. But I think GenderAnalyzer is not so much with the cleverness. Seems like those results fall within the spectrum of not significantly different.
A friend, Ramona tagged me for a Kreativ Blogging award. Each winner of the award gets to list six things he or she is happy about. I often forget to be thankful, and I don’t have the excuse of thanksgiving, so here goes.
- I am thankful for my family, including my clever husband, and two wonderful kids, MissZ (2) and MrJ (1)
- I am thankful for Jenny and Don, our chickens. It is cool to have chickens again, as I grew up with chickens.
- I am thankful for Christmas music, Christmas movies, and particularly Miracle on 34th Street (New version)
- I am thankful for the time I have to spend with my kids, while doing some research. I know that I will be excited when it is time to get back to the “real world” but it will also mean less time with the rug rats.
- I am thankful for antihistamines. I am allergic to my research materials. Without antihistamines, research is hell.
- I am really, really thankful for the 10 days of Noosa holidays that is starting on Saturday. Although, I am a tad worried about sunrise at 4:30am.
And I get to tag a couple of people in return. So I would like to honour the following blogs: