I am slowly starting to discover a world of Australian medical blogging. I have had a hard time finding a blogroll of my Australian colleagues, so I would like to create one here. I sometimes have a hard time picking the Aussies from their blog, so if you are one, ‘fess up! If you would like to be added to the list, please leave your details in the comments, or contact me at “cris at drcris dot net”.
- Scalpel’s Edge – A surgical registrar and PhD student in Melbourne (me)
- AppleQuack – Medical productivity and software, written by me!
- Life in the Fast Lane – Emergency Medicine, Rugby and Health Informatics
- Anderstheiology – Ruminations on the craft of Anaesthesia
- Oz EMedicine – Written by Dr Gary Ayton, Clinical director of Emergency Medicine at Sunshine Hospital in Melbourne
- Strangers Fever Bronze John is a Doctor in Australia, sounds like Queensland, but that’s just a guess.
- Jelly head – Jellyhead is a Mum and sounds like a GP
- Amanzi Down Under – An african doctor working in rural Australia
- Dr Dork – Unfortunately intermittent blog from DrDork
- The Paper Mask – Aussie General surgeon
- Aequanimatas – Doctor in Toxicology and Emergency Medicine
Nursing and Paramedicals
- ImpactEDnurse – Written by Ian Miller, an ED nurse in a Canberra teaching hospital
- PRN Penguin – An ICU nurse
- Outback Ambo – An ambulance paramedic in outback Northern Territory
- Taz the Ambo – An ambo in urban NSW
- BitingTheDust – a pharmacist in a remote (outback) Australian community
- Tassie Paramedic – Dave is an ambo working in Launceston. He is currently working on intensive care paramedic training
- Vagus Surgicalis – Medical student in Melbourne, and host of SurgeXperience blog carnival
- The Dragonfly initiative – medical student (and aspiring catlady) in Rurality
- Medical Student Down Under
- My glass eye
- Medical Musings
- Reminisence portal
- Med Students Down Under
- Pathologic Basis of KT
- Tales of Variable Yayness
- The girl with the blue stethoscope
- Studying under a palm tree
- An experiment in Audacity
- I don’t do pink
- The scalpel is mightier than the sword
- Degranulated – A pharmacist in med school
- Med School unplugged
- Towards Critical Care A med student in Queensland who is aiming for a career in Critical Care.
- MedKit – Aaron is studying biomedical science and attempting to get into a university medicine course.